Termite inspections are usually mandatory for most real estate transactions. But don’t wait until you sell your home to find out if you have a problem. Termites are so common in Tucson and surrounding communities; it’s not a matter of if, but when you will experience a termite issue at your home. When should you schedule a termite inspection?
- Suspect you might have a termite problem in your home or business
- Want to prevent a termite infestation before it starts
- Plan to buy or sell property and need a termite inspection as condition of sale
DSR Pest Management, Inc. understands that proactive measures serve homeowners best. We can respond the same day. Don’t wait and worry. Set up your free termite inspection now!
We make the Tucson termite inspections effortless. Your home is likely your largest investment. Once termites invade a building, they can cause expensive damage that threatens the integrity of your home. Early detection and prevention are vitally important. So what can you expect when DSR Pest Management, Inc. inspections your home for termites? Below is our thorough process:
- Visual inspection of both interior and exterior, for any activity of wood-destroying insects
- We will be inspecting evidence of the presence of termites including damage to wood, mud tubes, molted wings, termite droppings and exit holes
- Identification of areas inside and outside the structure that could attract termite infestations, such as standing water, moisture around the foundation, wood mulch close to structures, tree branches overhanging structures, and any wood features of the structure that are touching or buried in the soil
- Inspection of soil around foundations and structures, especially by common entry points.
- Inspections can be done in less than an hour, depending on the size of your home and it’s condition